Monday, May 25, 2009

<3

i cant believe how strong i have gotten. i cant believe im happy...and on my own. i never thought i would get to this day and it feels so good. i have learned so much about myself, cliche i know, but its true. of course i get lonely but im not depending on anyone to help me get thru my days anymore and i definately dont have anyone bringing me down anymore :]!

You always made it clear that you hated my friends,
You made me feel so guilty when I was running around with them,
And everything was always about being cool,
And now I've come to realise there's nothing cool about you at all,

Since you've been gone I've lost a chip on my shoulder,
Since you've gone I feel like I've gotten older,
And now you've gone it feels as if the whole wide world is my stage
And now you've gone it's like I've been let out of my cage,

so thankful the studio brought me and my urrica back together. i love that girl to death! she just gets me...and always makes sure my nikes/reeboks/earrings look ok :]

leaving to palm spring next sat for jenns wedding and i cannot wait im sooo excited. relaxation time is much needed but we prob wotn do much relaxing!!

nighnight lovies

No comments:

Post a Comment